Let us show you why we are different from any other salon in Billings, MT!
Below is a Menu of Pricing and Services along with helpful information on everything we offer in our private nail spa.
Some Info Before Booking:
- "Fake nails" do not have to look FAKE we specialize in natural look and feel!
- Artificial nails should never ever hurt during service or after care.
- Most improtant: For your protection we utilize professional, sterile utensils and sterile procedures and work areas! We NEVER Re-USE Anything! (Example Nail Files)
- We Professionally recommend for every nail client to recieve fills every 2-4 weeks!
- With proper care Nails are not as much maintenance as people have been led to believe.
- We garuntee that every service is done ONLY by a professionally certified and licensed Nail Specialist within the guidlines set by the Montana State Board of Barbers and Cosmotologists. Because of this; it insures not only your safety, but our education and professionalism to recieve the trust from the community to deliver the very best beauty services! Thank you for choosing us!
Lets get down to it: OPTIONS
Gel Nails Acrylic Nails GelPolish/Shellac
1. ACRYLIC NAILS: Acrylic Nails can be custom lengthed and shaped. They are created by a process using a professional grade monomer (liquid) with a professional grade polymer (powder) to form a chemical combination to create a hard substance that is applied with a professional grade nail brush. It can take up to 48 hours for Acrylics to fully "cure" to their full strength. If done correctly acrylics can be very robust, strong, and natural looking. Its a myth that one is stronger than the other and that one is thinner or thicker. It is all in how they are applied and the person wearing them!
2. GEL NAILS: All Gel enhancement products can be custom lengthed and shaped. They are refered to as "Hard Gel" which is a commonly pre-mixed substance. This substance is applied using a professional Gels ONLY Brush. UV light or LED lights is then used to cure the Hard gel enhancement. Once the lights turn off and the process is completed they are removed from the light, and voila! Fully "cured" and ready to be shaped and shined to perfection for 2-4 weeks!
3. SHELLAC OR GELPOLISH NAILS: Not to be confused by "Hard Gel". This Product is applied much like painting nails with normal polish. Base coat, 2 Color Coats, And Topcoat. You cannot extend with Shellac or Gelpolish. This is a "power polish" that lasts 2-3 weeks without chipping or minimal wear and tare. This is a fantastic option for those wishing to take control of their natural nail health and grow their nails naturally! We have over 600+ colors to choose from! Unlike regular nail polish...Shellac or Gelpolish "Cures" like Hard Gel but comes out instantly dry! This product also has amazing wear and a shine that no normal nailpolish topcoat could come close to recreating! Try it today!
Once you decide on a product whether natural or an enhancement; proper care is the best, and most proffessionally recomended for your nail product to continue to look it's best. After Care can GREATLY affect the ware and tare of your nails and extend their shelf life!
HERES A RUNDOWN:
1. Schedule timely professionally recomended "Fill" appointments.
2. If you happen to break a nail or notice that a nail has lifted or been damaged in anyway; call immediately for an appointment to remedy the situation.
3. DIY repairs are NOT RECOMENDED. (Example: gluing down a loose nail can cause problems at your porfessional fix but has potential to trap moisture and contaminents in your nail beds leading to outside infections etc)
4. Regularly use of cuticle oil & Professional Lotion is STRONGLY recomended!
5. Protection is key! Protect them when doing any heavy housework or gardening.
For Example: wear protective gloves when washing dishes.
Nail SERVICES: Prices: